Everybody that uses a telephone needs this desktop app!
Never get names or any other difficult to spell important words spelled wrong again! Ever!
Best Twelve Bucks* You'll Ever Spend On A Desktop App!
What's The Problem?
You May Be Wondering
- The alphaPhonetics app is a globally standardized phonetic spelling method used by astronauts, aircraft pilots, police, fire men and women and all people in all professions –worldwide– who use telephones, radios and other communication devices to phonetically spell words that –must– be spelled correctly.
- The alphaPhonetics app is based on the NATO phonetic alphabet. Listen to how it may be used for example:
- the caller –you– no longer have to stumble or mumble when trying to phonetically make words up.
- the customer service rep , hospital or clinic scheduling staff –you– no longer have to stumble or mumble to phonetically make words up.
- alphaPhonetics is the real thing –EVERYBODY– and –ANYBODY– can use to get words spelled right to communicate like a confident seasoned professional.
- Double-Click to open.
- Click to select a layout.
- Click to select a theme.
- Click the start button.
- Click to close and exit the app.
- alphaPhonetics is a cross-platform app that runs on Windows that can also be compiled to run on Macintosh or Linux computers; no means to do so at this time.
- The app is a “portable executable” meaning it does not need to be installed; it can run from any folder on any disk device on your computer. Even from a USB key. Simply double-click the alphaPhonetics.exe file as documented in the .pdf documentation that comes with the app.
Simply make a shortcut for the executable file and put the shortcut into the Startup Folder and it loads every time you launch Windows.
Save a copy of the shortcut on your desktop too and you’re all set.
- $12.00 flat fee per person.
- Perpetual use license.
- No fee renewals.
What's The Solution?
Use this Windows app!
Here's what you get for only twelve dollars...
The Layout Window contains and displays the alphaPhonetic alphabet and has been programmed to snap to the left side or to the right side of the screen.
The Layout Window will size itself to the full height of the screen. The width of the window is hard coded. The window will open and remain on top of anything and everything that may be on the desktop in that area of the screen.
The window cannot be resized or dragged around on the desktop. The window may be minimized and restored if access to the desktop is required. The Layout Window is also used to close and exit the app.
The Theme Preference allows selecting a light theme or a dark theme.